So since I’ve made this blog, I’ve been getting some questions that I guess I’d like to answer here and now for aaaaaaaall to see! I hope this helps for anyone who was thinking of asking similar questions. I still welcome all comments though! Don’t get me wrong! I’m just trying to provide a space where more frequently asked questions are answered.
HOLY SHIT – that’s exactly what FAQ stands for. Amazing.
(1) What program do you use to make your illustrations?
- MS Paint from Windows OS 2003 (when I’m using my ASUS Netbook)
- MS Paint form Windows OS Vista (when I”m using my HP desktop)
(2) Wait, didn’t you just get a tablet though?
- As of 10/17/2013 I have incorporated ArtRage and Autodesk Sketchbook Express in my illustrating arsenal because I was gifted a tablet by my best friend.
(3) Do you use a drawing / graphic / pen tablet to make your pictures?
- August 2, 2013 – October 17, 2013 I used my mouse.
- As of 10/17/2013 I became the proud and undeserving owner of a Wacom Intuos Pen Tablet <3
(4) How did you make your layout so pretty? Can you show me?
- I didn’t do anything special, I use the WordPress theme Yoko. I like it. All I did was add a background that I made, a header/banner that I made and fiddled with the text color schemes and pages. That’s it. I don’t even need to show you bro, you’ve got this. Go and experiment!
(5) Why did you start blogging?
- Boredom. I was going through a really rough time in my life and I wanted to sit down and write curse words a lot. Also, I wanted to do something entertaining with my friends that wasn’t texting or emailing. Now I’ve become a bit obsessed. It’s really fun, and there’s a whole community of bloggers out there that I’ve become rather attached to. Also, I’m usually typing up something for school…so I’m here anyway…might as well use this as a means of procrastination. Now I’m stuck here.
(6) Why do you use the pen name “Super Saiyan M”?
- I couldn’t come up with something original and my blog was already named “I’m just Super Saiyan.” I use a pen name because I’m not big on sharing my identity with folks – hence why I’m not on facebook. I have reasons for doing this, I’m not just hiding it from you to be an asshole. For one, I am still in college, so I want to keep my hobbies and professional selves separate. For two, its the internet, so I have a lot of screen names/handles – all of which start with the letter “M” – so why not continue the tradition?
(7) Why does your grammar suck so much?
- Okay, no on has ever asked me this, but I’d like to address it anyway! I never claimed to be an English major folks. Spelling and grammar have always been my weakness. So just be grateful I’m into the Biological Sciences and that I’m not looking to take up Journalism as a profession.
(8) You claim to wear glasses, but there is no picture evidence of this…so, make with the evidence!
- You only get one.
(9) Why don’t you post more pictures of yourself?
- If I wanted a place to post selfies all day, I’d have a facebook / instragram / twitter. If that’s what you’re into, cool, carry on. That’s not my thing. I like writing and drawing stuff.
Okay, I think that’s everything. Feel free to ask me anything you want in any of my blog posts. I’m totally down for that.