So, Christinaof Life Being Girly and Marryof Viver Para Contar both told me that I am a part of their WordPress family and passed along this award. Which is a cool award, probably my favorite one so far, because I have really come to enjoy getting to know the WordPress community and hope that I have found my own little corner here to call home. I decided to recreate the award in my own style, cause that’s what I do with WordPress…I fiddle with it until it looks like me, lol…
I have really long legs all of a sudden…
I started this blog September 2…so that means I’ve had it forrrrr 1 month, 14 days and 6 hours…clearly I’m counting…
As of today, I have 93 followers. Clearly, all my followers are cool cause they’re into my cheesy posts. And anyone who likes my cheesy posts has to be a cool kid.
That being said, there are a few people that I feel have been super supportive of me and the blog and I always look forward to exchanging comment banter with. I’d like to take this time to say thank you, to my blog family, and pass this WordPress Family Award down to you.
I have to list Christina and Marry as part of my WordPress Family, they are supportive and active and are never short of nice things to say to me! (Seriously, you guys are so nice)
(1) My rendition of Christina’s avatar
(2) My rendition of Marry’s avatar
I also have to list my biggest supporters of my blog, which are Naty, Kim, Svemmy(potatoes), Svenand Daniela! They also happen to be my favorite people, lol, I lub yew guisez!
Go go real life rangerrrrrrs!
Michael of MichaelAlexanderChaney has been super awesome to me as well, I’ve been inspired by a lot of his blog posts. He was one of the first people (if not the first) to have kind words to say about my blog!
(8) My rendition of Michael’s avatar
I’d like to mention my next supporter, one who has literally shown nothing but love and excitement for all of my posts. That person is Annie of Sweet Wild Flower. She. Is. The. Best. We started our blogs at similar times, and we are very supportive of each other’s blogs. She is the sweetest person you will ever meet and I’m lucky to know her!
(9) My rendition of Annie!
That is my WordPress Fam, the coolest kids on this side of the internet.
Thank you guys for being such a big support to me and my blog.
When I made this blog, I did it out of boredom and because I thought it would be fun. Surprise, surprise, all of that jazz is true. But do you know what happens when I don’t take things seriously at first? I name things after cartoons.
So here I am, enjoying the blogosphere, as a Super Saiyan.
Normally, I think this is the kind of name people dream of. To be super saiyans, I mean. But in my case, I don’t want my entire theme to be based on one of my cartoon loves. I have a lot of cartoon loves. And I have commitment issues. So sticking to something that only has context with one thing has started to really bother me. No matter how awesome the pun is.
That brings me to now, where I have made the decision to try and create a more generalized blog name. This is no easy task. I had to prepare myself for this, and brace myself against the harsh winds of treacherous creativity. Leap onto the great rock of change and assert my dominance. The destiny of this blog awaits my decision, I plan to take this feat full on.
I guess I’ve never drawn myself with glasses, but I do have them, they’re blue.
The problem with getting into the blogging game now, in 2013, is that people have already selected all the cool names. They had years and years to brainstorm and call dibs on high-quality verbiage. So, they had the advantage. I have to come up with something even MORE creative than those who came before me. Since I’m clearly not the best at naming things, I decided to ask my more creative friends for suggestions. But their suggestions were more on the inappropriate side. I think I talked the most about this to Naty Cakes, where we devised a list of possibilities; yet none immediately grabbed me as “the one”. Throughout our brainstorming session, there was one word that kept popping up…
This conversation actually took place. I love Naty Cakes <3
As cute as the word poop is, I will not be incorporating it into my blog name. So I guess that limits the pool of possibilities.
I went over a few options some more…and decided that I was undecided. There just didn’t seem to be one that jumped off the page at me. Naty Cakes told me sleep on it, marinate in it, meditate about it and that eventually the right name would come to me.
But I am impatient, and when I think of marinating in things I get hungry.
So after I ate, I had to face the truth…This name dilemma was not getting any closer to a resolution.
I kinda got discouraged that I would even be able to find a name that adequately described me and my blog of randomness. I pondered how the greats did it. How did George Orwell come up with 1984 or Animal Farm? How did Kurt Vonnegut conjure up Slaughterhouse Five? Hell, Steven King just came out with Doctor Sleep – which sounds DOCTOR AWESOME! How did Chuck Palahniuk come up with Fight Club or Lullaby or Choke or Invisible Monsters – damn it, Palahniuk came up with some bad ass titles. I need whatever creative juices he’s drinking…
No one beats George R. R. Martin – A Song of Ice and Fire, how epic is that? Oh, wait for it: Game of Thrones, A Clash of Kings, A Dance with Dragons, A Storm of Swords!!! (Thank you Kim)
Of course, those are all far more serious in tone than my blog.
Maybe my inspiration should be more lax. Like Kyle Humphrey and Graydon Sheppard’s Sh*t Girls Say or Douglas Adam’s Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy – I like that title. Even better, John Dies at the End – what a bad ass title, pure genius on the part of Jason Pargin.
Or maybe blogs shouldn’t be named like books. I mean some blogs are like books, they stick to one subject or genre. Others are all over the place. Exhibit A, my blog.
I feel like all the titles to my posts are always in caps. I LIKE IT.
So, it was just brought to my attention that Hocus Pocus is now 20 years old. Holy shit, how old am I again?
Yes, its October. We’re nine days in and I was looking up awesome, nostalgic Halloween movies…only to be constantly reminded that I am no longer a kid.
You see, I used to be addicted to the Halloween holiday. Helping my mother put up decorations was like no other drug; I’d often times make decorations myself by hand. I couldn’t stop until the entire house – interior and exterior – were perfectly spooky. I would spend the entire year as a child planning my costume, drawing out ever detail, constantly revising my prototypes to ensure that I would be the most convincing ghoul, fairy or power ranger. There used to be costume parades at our school and our compound recreational center, this was where I’d truly shine, those other kids didn’t stand a chance against my outfit. I wanted all the awards. If there wasn’t a horror or Halloween themed movie playing on the television, I wasn’t interested.I would become completely distracted from every thing else in my life – school, video games, I don’t think this was a healthy obsession I had about Halloween. I’d even ration my candy so that it lasted the entire year…something was clearly wrong with me.
Halloween was so much fun man, now I’m too old for any of it. I’m too old for cool trick-or-treating. I’m too old to dress up as provocative X, Y, or Z girl. I’m too old for my parents to make me a costume and too old to justify buying one (why the fuck are those pieces of nylon so expensive?). I’m to old for costume parties…hey wait, no, hold on, that last one was still okay. Right? Do people still do those? I mean, if you can go out to bars dressed up in costumes, what’s stopping people from still having home costume parties?
So in my hypothetical world, where I have shit tons of fun and things are as I expect them to be, I’ve been invited to a Halloween costume party! YES. Score! So I sent in my RSVP, so totes gonna be there bro. Now what do I wear?
I thought long and hard about this. And then I got a snack, and thought some more. I came up with nothing. I decided to go through my big clutterfest of a room to see if I could possibly glue something together and make it pass as a costume.
I lost my blue barracudas Legend of the Hidden Temple shirt, so there goes that. I also refuse to go as female Captain America again this year. I could just rip some clothes up and roll as a zombie (Walking Dead does start up this week!) – but I donated like three bags of clothes to Goodwill…so the left over clothing is not going anywhere.
I found the following:
Gold Medal of Mathematical Achievement
Damn it. So either I’m a cat, a pokemon, a witch, or a female superman after winning a national math-lette competition? Why am I even trying.
Pichu makes me look like I have a beard. I like it.
As I sat there, or here…I’m still sitting in the same chair, and scrolled down my blog something occurred to me. I saw my Breaking Netflix week 1 – The League post and the greatest idea of all time dawned on me (a little exaggeration). I WILL BE A FANTASY FOOTBALL WIZARD. Genius.
I mean, it is football season and I just finished watching the first season of the League. I’ve got a witch hat. I’m going to MacGyver this costume into the best Fantasy Football Wizard the world has ever seen!
So I type into google “wizard” and all the pictures show little dudes wearing big robes with lots of cosmic-themed patterns. I don’t have any of that. Not cool, internet. When you google “fantasy football wizard” it turns out that someone already came up with this idea. Yep, I am pretty unoriginal. I have to admit, it was a good idea, so I shouldn’t have been so surprised that someone else beat me to the punch.
After clicking through some related websites listing the “top wizards of all time,” it dawned on me that choosing just ONE wizard to dress up as would be a challenge in itself. So I did what any normal person would do in this situation, I decided to pick the most popular wizards and have them battle it out in my head. Welcome to the complexities of my mind.
Wizards battling wizards. It’s a tale as old as time…I think.
THE WIZARD TO RAKE IN THE MOST POINTS IN MY IMAGINARY BATTLE ARENA WOULD BE THE WIZARD THAT I WOULD CHOSE TO DRESS UP AS! GLORIOUS!!!
LET THE BATTLES COMMENCE.
So here’s my top picks, time to size them up.
(1) Merlin – from every fucking story about wizards in the history of time.
Merlin is a bad ass, and he knows it. He’s been saving knights and slaying dragons before any of the fools on this list were even invented; +10 points for that. These days he’s got his own TV shows, novels and he’s even been in a Disney movie, so his fame gives him another +20 points. Looking good Merlin. He’s not even trying. (Total points: 30)
(2) Dumbledore – from Harry Pottah.
I don’t know much about this guy, mostly cause I haven’t read all of those Potter books and I only watched a hand full of the movies, resulting in only total confusion. +3 points for being famous-ish. I think he’s a powerful bro, cause he runs a school of magic, so we’ll give him +10 for leadership. But then I have to give the guy a -10 for being killed by Snape, on purpose – what? Another -10 points for putting all the responsibility on a teenager with post-traumatic stress disorder, no parents, and a mental link to the worst bad guy to ever roam your realm. What’s wrong with you? (Total points: -7)
(3) Skeletor – from The Adventures of He-man.
Face is a skeleton, bad ass, +10 points. He is a super villain, +10 points. Has minions, +5 points. Loses to He-man EVERY FUCKING TIME, -30 points. You have magical powers, get your shit together Skeletor. (Total points: -5)
(4) Mumm-Ra – from Thundercats.
Mummy sorcerer who has lived a gagillion years, +10 points. Awesome fucking recantation: “Ancient Spirits of Evil, transform this decayed form to Mumm-Ra, the Ever-Living!” +10 points. Shape-shifter +5 points. Ultimate weakness – own reflection in a mirror. WHAT? Are you serious? That’s what puts you back in your little mummy coffin? What kind of childhood issues did you have that you can’t look yourself in the face? Medusa called, she wants her Achilles’ heel back. Damn it man, -25 points. (Total points: 0)
(5) GANDALF – THE BAD ASS GREY WIZARD FROM LORD OF THE RINGS [I love this guy].
This motherfucker. Oh man, I love this guy. First of all, +20 for being in the Lord of the Rings. Second of all, +10 for middle-earth networking. He knows everyone man, and he’s totally cool with everybody. +5 for saving hobbits, every damn time. +10 for that epic “You shall not pass.” line, I quote that to no end, love it. “I’m looking for someone to share in an adventure.” PICK ME, OMG, PICK ME!!! (Total points: 35)
(6) The Wizard of Oz – from The Wizard of Oz.
I know there was a second movie, but I didn’t see it. Anything from the play Wicked also doesn’t really count towards your favor. But, +10 for being in both of those. -15 for being a total let down at the end of the first movie. +5 for cool smoke effects, I can vouch for that. Kind of wish you did more though…not really sure why I picked you for my list…if you were a Pokemon trading card, you’d be a Magikarp. (Total points: 0)
(7) Rita Repulsa– from The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.
The ultimate sorceress, Rita Repulsa herself. She’s got a great dubbed voice, super bad-guy vibe, so +5 points. She is a super villain, +10 points. Creates baddies out of clay that are the size of Godzilla, +20 points. Weird side kick goons who can’t do shit right so you always have to do things yourself, and announce that fact; “I always have to do EVERYTHING myself!” Also +5 points for that crazy hair she had going on, very convincing. BUT, -5 points for taking orders from an even bigger baddie who looks creepier than you, -15 points for losing to the Power Rangers without a single success. Sorry Rita. (Total points: 5)
(8) Microsoft Wizard – from your old-school Microsoft OS.
This guy would pop up in your Microsoft Word documents to see if you needed an assistance, although you had the option of making him a dog or paper clip. I miss you man, +10 points for nostalgia. +20 points for always having my back. -15 points for being super annoying and not having any faith in me. I can do shit right sometimes, man! Give me a chance before you have to get all up in my face. (Total points: 15)
+10 points because I made you up. -15 points for not being an actual wizard. +2 points for being a part of my educational learning. (Total points: -3)
Looks like Gandalf has taken the lead with a jaw dropping 35 points. Merlin is not far behind, sporting 30 points. The Microsoft Wizard is a very far away third place with 15 points. And Rita Repulsa is hanging by a thread of 5 points. Everyone else should get their shit together. I’m slightly ashamed of my picks.
SUDDEN DEATH ROUNDS:
First up, Rita Repulsa VERSUS The Microsoft Wizard!
Oh snap, this is going to be a close one. Looks like Rita is starting it off with some clay pieces, Microsoft Wizard barrel rolls out of their way. Looks like he’s using some kind of red jagged line to rope the monster baddies! I guess that line is for more than just pointing out spelling mistakes! Rita uses her ceptor for defense, but it looks like the restraints are too much for her. BAM! Rita just hit the floor faster than a sack of bricks! Rita is down, I repeat, Rita is down! Microsoft Wizard WINS!
Merlin VERUSES Gandalf!
Merlin wastes no time, he takes out his magic missles and starts firing! Gandalf pulls off a Matrix move and dodges EVERYTHING! Amazing! It looks like Gandalf just flipped out a phone and is speed dialing Middle Earth, is this allowed? Refs are gonna let it slide. Giant birds and walking trees are coming out of the woodwork! Merlin better have a strong defense, looks like a group of Knights has appeared! Some hobbits and elves are blocking the knights from aiding Merlin. This isn’t looking good. A bird has just picked up Merlin, where is he taking him? OH NO, NOT MORDOR! Looks like Merlin just melted into dust below the eye of Sauron. Why couldn’t all these guys travel that fast in the books? Gandalf wins!
Gandalf VERSUS The Microsoft Wizard!
It all comes down to this. Wait, somethings happening, I think the Microsoft Wizard just threw down his staff. Looks like Gandalf threw down his as well, looks like they’re going to do this the old fashioned way – fist to cuffs! Gandalf strikes first, going for a high kick, but its easily dodged by Microsoft Wizard. Looks like Gandalf just head butted Microsoft right in the face! Is that legal? Who knows! This is all happening in my head! Gandalf has Microsoft in an arm bar!
Looks like Microsoft just wiggled his way out of there – oh no, and right into a knee bar!
Gandalf’s face is pure pain, it looks like he’s whispering something – could it be a spell? It is! He’s up and standing! What’s this? Oh my God, Gandalf is bicycle kicking Microsoft Wizard! And he’s down, Microsoft Wizard is down! FLAWLESS VICTORY! GANDALF WINS!
Looks like I know who I’m going to be dressed as for this year’s Halloween.
Check out that sweet piece of jpeg! I like it, its green and its got a great adjective, more importantly its got “award” at the end of it. Everyone loves awards, right? I give myself awards all the time. The dark chocolate eater award, the best excuses to not go to the gym award, the eating a second and third breakfast this morning award. That last one is really dear to my heart. I’m basically a hobbit.
So this green stallion of an award has some rules that go along with receiving it. Which I will follow, since I don’t really break rules all that often!
Select 15 bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. Holy shit, that is a lot of blogs to list….okay, here goes!
Miami Transit Rider – Daniella’s Rants about Miami public transportation makes her blog my favorite!
Michael Chaney’s Blog -Michael is my favorite writer that I have been exposed to since joining wordpress!
As per the instructions, you have all just been nominated for Versatile Blogger Award as well. Let the never-ending game of internet tag begin!
The last rule says I have to tell you guys 7 things about myself. Now you see, the problem with this is, I already did that before. So its hard for me to come up with 7 NEW things to tell you about myself. Mostly because I’ve only been awake for three hours and I’m not at home…
Luckily the Daily Prompt has come to my rescue, giving an idea as to what what I can talk about.
1. Clothes are very important to me. I need them, or else I’d be naked. That may sound a bit obvious, but, really, I don’t want to be walking around naked. Mostly because I get cold very easily. I’m not sure why I’m always perpetually cold, maybe its bad circulation. Regardless, I need clothes so that I don’t feel like one of those shivering hairless cats.I AM A BEAR, and thus require a warm coat of fur. I prefer to be bear than bare, GET IT? O GOD IM NOT EVEN KIND OF FUNNY.
2. When I was growing up my style was that of a tom boy. All I did when I was a kid was play with my brothers toys and video games. My mother attempted to dress me up in skirts and poofy dresses, but these efforts were always met with retaliation. I remember at some point my parents started buying us clothing a few sizes up so that we would grow into them. I ended up stealing my brothers pants and shirts that were too big for him. I don’t think he minded much…but I never actually asked, lol.
3. When I was in highschool my style was that of a hottopic poster child. I wasn’t the happiest of kids when I moved back to the states. I was pretty depressed that America and American teenagers were not at all how I pictured them. So I think that’s why I started listening to really dark music. I say dark, because it involved the color black. Lots of black. I think I wore only black for like a good solid two years of my life. Sometimes I’d add in some bright colors, but most of the time…just black. I had those giant over sized baggy pants, the ones where it looked like I was hiding a small child in each pant leg. I didn’t own shirts that weren’t band shirts. Seriously. I had spikey wrist bracelets and wore clunky metal necklaces. My backpack was filled with band patches and I only listened to black metal, death metal, speed metal or alternative bands. And I had a livejournal (does that still exist?). Basically, I was your average angsty teen.
4. My style today is a little bit of everything. I enjoy skirts and dresses again, lol, I’m glad I got over that. I also love the shit out of bermuda shorts. Best. Invention. Ever. If I’m not wearing flip flops its because I’m going to the gym. If I’m going dancing I never wear heels…as I learned the hard way that bar hopping and clubbing require a lot of footwork. I have a shit ton of novelty t-shirts. I have star wars, star trek, band shirts, a tuxedo shirt, super hero shirts, I even have a Powerthirst shirt – for when I decide that I need to be uncomfortably energetic! I also have a wonderful pile of more fashionable tops, but I never seem to find occasions to wear them.
5. My style as a nursing student screams yoga pants and college t-shirts…Mostly because I don’t sleep much, I wake up early, I spend my days studying and I have no life. Don’t judge me; you’d dress like this too. The only permanent addition to my wardrobe since starting nursing school is a watch. I never regularly wore watches before, but now I feel weird if I go a day without one. Maybe one day, when I’m a super adult, I’ll get a cool galaxy gear watch…until then, I can only hope to buy a Casio calculator watch. Those are the fucking coolest.
6. Clothes you will never see me in: overalls or no-sleeve tees. There was this one time, when I went to Japan with my girl friend Kim, that the cool peeps we were hanging out with took us to the beach and we had nothing to wear for such an occasion. So we went to a nearby clothing store, but the cheapest clothing we found were a pair of overalls…one pink and one yellow. We ended up purchasing them because our friends told us that they looked cute, and they pushed us to buy them. We looked so absolutely ridiculous. We looked like Pink Mario and Wario. It was so embarrassing. All picture evidence has since been burned. The no-sleeve thing is related, once again, to my dislike of being cold. Speaking of which, something you will ALWAYS see me carrying: a sweater or jacket. I never leave home without one.
7. My favorite article of clothing is my hello kitty snuggie. I consider it an article of clothing…even though if you want to get technical, I’m pretty sure its more of a robe-blanket. MAD?MAD CAUSE I GOT A HELLO KITTY SNUGGIE?You should be.
BAAAAAAAAAAM. Two birds, one early morning stone. Done and done! I’m ready for second breakfast now.
So those of you who don’t know Michael, he’s got seven facts of his own over at his blog. He’s pretty cool too, he writes things that you should read. Thought provoking things. Next level shit. So, I would re-nominate him, but I don’t think that’s how this thing works.
Oh, but it gets better, there are some pass along rules associated with this pink, glorious jpeg!
“The One Lovely Blog Award requires that I give seven facts about myself and nominate another five recipients.”
So, here’s seven things about Super Saiyan M…
1. Guild Wars. I played it the most consistently and vigorously than any other game in my life. It’s also the first MMORPG I was introduced to. I’ve actually made several friends through the game, I’ve met two of them in person.
2. I lived overseas for 11 years. I have been to 27 countries, but only 3 states. I wish to continue to travel; I have more places in mind! My dream is to end up in a cool big city for a while, with like coffee shops everywhere (not Starbucks, I’m talking hipster shit).
3. My biggest pet peeve is people being on their smart phones. I’d be more specific but really I think you know what I mean… When the person you are having a conversation with hasn’t looked up from their phone screen. The guy who bumps into you because he was on his phone. The person who interrupts you mid-sentence to show you a vine video…or a facebook status…or a tweet. Come on people, why do you do that??? Seriously.
4. The most liberating thing I have ever experienced, was losing my phone. I was no longer in charge of anything, I had an excuse for everything. And everyone had zero expectations for me showing up or responding to anything. It was glorious. However, after this happened a second, third and fourth time, I have to say this feeling was quickly replaced with more darker emotions.
5. I have been reading comic books since I was a wee child (any Psylocke fans?), I collected trading cards, and I watched anything with superheros on television. I’ve been pretty obsessed with super hero and comic culture for the majority of my life.
6. Scent is like my favorite sense. I get it, hearing is cool and seeing is like super important. But smelling is where its at. The smell of food gets me every time. I have purchased more perfumes than I’d like to admit. Every gift I give to one of my girl friends is usually scented. I can identify every bath gel, shampoo or conditioner that I own by its scent. Since being in nursing school I’ve spent a shit ton of money on scented antibacterial soaps and hand sanitizers. I crave certain smells, which is why I have a lot of candles as well. I also am keen on what my friends smell like. This may sound creepy, but its how I operate. Equally strange, I suppose, is that I can block or minimize other scents. It’s a weird super power to have. The worst is when I have allergies (which happens far too often) and I can’t smell anything at all.
7. I’m a bear. Evidence:
Ferocious clawing action going on! Hide yer kids, hide yer food!
Now, the nominations, cause I got to select la crème de la crème of wordpress writers…that I am subscribed to.
1. Miami Transit Rider: If you know Miami, then you know bad driving. If you know Miami driving , then you know frustration. But, if you take the public transportation in Miami, then you are Daniela. And I suggest reading along for a ride that you will surely be able to relate to. Her rants are awesome.
2. The Global Citizens Blog: I’m not sure if this kind of blog counts, but I’mma nominate it anyway. It’s a really interesting blog to follow, each post is by a different student who is partaking in the Victoria Overseas Exchange (Vic OE) exchange student program. I love reading about what each person is doing, their new experiences and what they’re learning along the way.
3.Keep Culture Weird; I like Dave’s posts. I’d say more, but really you should read it, cause its hard to sum up all of them. Several, several guest posts made on the blog are by his students, all good fun reading.
4. zi0otography: I’m obsessed with the photography that’s posted on this blog. It’s beautifully captured and captivating. :D Also there are pictures of the Netherlands right now, because I guess the photographer is passing through.
5. Museums Reviewed: This is the shit. It’s literally posts about museums – which are basically my favorite thing. A Polish guy in the Netherlands guides you through the good ones, the bad ones, all of them really. It’s the fucking best. I’m not sure why you’re still reading this…you should have clicked the link and investigated by now.
6.SaSa Stories: Sarah is studying marine biology in Groningen, cause she’s a bad ass. I love reading about her adventures, she is so adorable it hurts. Her blog still seems relatively new. But I’m not judging…I’ve only had this blog for a month lol.
7. Blogging Robin: I have to support my fellow nursing students! Cassandra is a Canadian nursing student who I can closely relate to. She also feels that shopping is a disease… Once again, this is more of a new comer to the wordpress world.
So I’m doing some online nursing homework, checkin’ up on this word press business, and then I see this…
So I’m all like “okay I know who the Netherlands views are from…and the US views…but…wait…”
I’m thinking to myself how did a person from the UK even find this? I mean, I know its the internet, but I didn’t do anything special to attract international attention. Maybe it was an accident, maybe they meant to look up something about Super Saiyans and instead they found some immature college kid’s blog with a super saiyan pun… but even then… maybe its something bigger than me. The NSA is all up in everyone’s shit, what if there’s some UK espionage up in this wordpress???
Who do I know from the UK?
Like seriously, I know no one. Not even kind of one person.
So I attempt to visualize who lives in the UK… and the first person that pops into my head is:
I’m not sure why Michael Caine is the first person that pops into my head when I think of the UK…but…I’m okay with that.
Can you tell I’m procrastinating on writing my critical nursing essays??? Honestly. I can’t help it. I had to blow off some steam because my professor closed all the modules that aren’t immediately due so I can’t work ahead and get stuff out of the way anymore. CURSES!