Alright guys, another week of Breaking Netflix has come to a close.
Now it’s time to discuss week 2’s movie: Side Effects!
As per the usual warning: If you have not seen this film and are interested in watching it, please do not read beyond this point! This post will contain spoilers and I don’t want to be blamed for knowledge you didn’t want to know.
As a reminder, here are the names of a few important characters, just so you can be lazy and not go through the entire wiki :D [Yer welcome].
- Rooney Mara = Emily Taylor
- Channing Tatum = Martin Taylor
- Catherine Zeta-Jones = Dr. Victoria Siebert
- Jude Law = Dr. Jonathan Banks
- Vinessa Shaw = Deirdre Banks [Dr. Johnathan’s wifey]
Alright, now that that’s out of the way, I’ve got some questions I want to ask you guys!
- What did you think of the movie? Did you like it/not like it?
- Who was your favorite or least favorite character(s)?
- What was your favorite scene?
- How did you feel when the credits started rolling?
- Anything else you want to comment on (quotes, social commentary, themes or whatever else) :D
- WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE NEXT ON BREAKING NETFLIX? As a reminder, these were previously mentioned viewing ideas.