Are you tired of going through the internet and seeing well-written, grammatically correct blogs that inspire you to live your life to the fullest?
Are you tired of scrolling down the list of websites that you know put out meaningful content everyday?
On the slight chance that you are tired of that stuff, we have just the thing for you!
It’s called the I’m Just Super Saiyan blog!
It’s a blog that doesn’t make a whole lot of sense and throws random pictures at you in an attempt to keep you so confused that you come back to read more!
I’m Just Super Saiyan is a blog so obscure and sarcastic that you’ll worry that the author is actually a bear-shark. And we’re here to tell you that she really is.
Mild-mannered college student Super Saiyan M, is actually Paprika – the bear-shark.
Paprika wants you to know that she strives to give you blogging content that’s slightly above average, she works in her water cave designing all the artwork using only her two fin-claws.
Paprika is 100% made in America and guaranteed to be make no sense.
Paprika is a terrible cook, hates cleaning, and sleeps the majority of the day!
When you put Paprika in front of a computer and give her food, she’ll share with you her writing secrets. Like, “don’t proof read” and “what’s an Oxford comma?”
If you follow I’m Just Super Saiyan right now, you’ll recieve not 1, not 2 but 3 Paprikas for your home or office!
You can have your very own Paprika sitting next to you and your computer! She’ll take you on a magically procrastination adventure on the internet, guaranteed to last longer than ten minutes.
Got a blog of your own but can’t seem to come up with anything to post? She’ll use fear to motivate you to blog! Blogging has never been easier! If you feed Paprika regularly, you’ll probably even get to keep your fingers so you can keep typing!
Paprika may even let you watch her write a blog post for the I’m Just Super Saiyan blog, if she decides to write that day! 40% of the time, she blogs every time!
But that’s not all!
Follow in the next fifteen minutes and you’ll get a free one of a kind wizard! (Shipping and handling not included, wizard does not possess actual magical powers. Wizards are only available in 7 states, two of which we think are on the fence about it.)
The I’m Just Super Saiyan Blog!
What are you waiting for? BuyFollow now!
(I’m Just Super Saiyan blog is subject to change depending on availability. Multiple Paprika offer is done through cloning methods and is possibly also illegal. Our company claims immunity of fees, fines or legal monetary charges for the following conditions: if a Paprika escapes and terrorizes your community, if Paprika bites your fingers off, if Paprika decides to use your domain as a cat zoo, if Paprika floods your car to create a personal jacuzzi. When ordering a Paprika, you are voluntarily agreeing to helping pay her student loan debt. She is also asking for nightly back scratching sessions and Netflix on demand. Does not work well with children or on group projects.)
(Wizards and bear-sharks are natural enemies, do not place your free wizard and Paprika in the same room, home, or city.)
Check out that sweet piece of jpeg! I like it, its green and its got a great adjective, more importantly its got “award” at the end of it. Everyone loves awards, right? I give myself awards all the time. The dark chocolate eater award, the best excuses to not go to the gym award, the eating a second and third breakfast this morning award. That last one is really dear to my heart. I’m basically a hobbit.
So this green stallion of an award has some rules that go along with receiving it. Which I will follow, since I don’t really break rules all that often!
Select 15 bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. Holy shit, that is a lot of blogs to list….okay, here goes!
Miami Transit Rider – Daniella’s Rants about Miami public transportation makes her blog my favorite!
Michael Chaney’s Blog -Michael is my favorite writer that I have been exposed to since joining wordpress!
As per the instructions, you have all just been nominated for Versatile Blogger Award as well. Let the never-ending game of internet tag begin!
The last rule says I have to tell you guys 7 things about myself. Now you see, the problem with this is, I already did that before. So its hard for me to come up with 7 NEW things to tell you about myself. Mostly because I’ve only been awake for three hours and I’m not at home…
Luckily the Daily Prompt has come to my rescue, giving an idea as to what what I can talk about.
1. Clothes are very important to me. I need them, or else I’d be naked. That may sound a bit obvious, but, really, I don’t want to be walking around naked. Mostly because I get cold very easily. I’m not sure why I’m always perpetually cold, maybe its bad circulation. Regardless, I need clothes so that I don’t feel like one of those shivering hairless cats.I AM A BEAR, and thus require a warm coat of fur. I prefer to be bear than bare, GET IT? O GOD IM NOT EVEN KIND OF FUNNY.
2. When I was growing up my style was that of a tom boy. All I did when I was a kid was play with my brothers toys and video games. My mother attempted to dress me up in skirts and poofy dresses, but these efforts were always met with retaliation. I remember at some point my parents started buying us clothing a few sizes up so that we would grow into them. I ended up stealing my brothers pants and shirts that were too big for him. I don’t think he minded much…but I never actually asked, lol.
3. When I was in highschool my style was that of a hottopic poster child. I wasn’t the happiest of kids when I moved back to the states. I was pretty depressed that America and American teenagers were not at all how I pictured them. So I think that’s why I started listening to really dark music. I say dark, because it involved the color black. Lots of black. I think I wore only black for like a good solid two years of my life. Sometimes I’d add in some bright colors, but most of the time…just black. I had those giant over sized baggy pants, the ones where it looked like I was hiding a small child in each pant leg. I didn’t own shirts that weren’t band shirts. Seriously. I had spikey wrist bracelets and wore clunky metal necklaces. My backpack was filled with band patches and I only listened to black metal, death metal, speed metal or alternative bands. And I had a livejournal (does that still exist?). Basically, I was your average angsty teen.
4. My style today is a little bit of everything. I enjoy skirts and dresses again, lol, I’m glad I got over that. I also love the shit out of bermuda shorts. Best. Invention. Ever. If I’m not wearing flip flops its because I’m going to the gym. If I’m going dancing I never wear heels…as I learned the hard way that bar hopping and clubbing require a lot of footwork. I have a shit ton of novelty t-shirts. I have star wars, star trek, band shirts, a tuxedo shirt, super hero shirts, I even have a Powerthirst shirt – for when I decide that I need to be uncomfortably energetic! I also have a wonderful pile of more fashionable tops, but I never seem to find occasions to wear them.
5. My style as a nursing student screams yoga pants and college t-shirts…Mostly because I don’t sleep much, I wake up early, I spend my days studying and I have no life. Don’t judge me; you’d dress like this too. The only permanent addition to my wardrobe since starting nursing school is a watch. I never regularly wore watches before, but now I feel weird if I go a day without one. Maybe one day, when I’m a super adult, I’ll get a cool galaxy gear watch…until then, I can only hope to buy a Casio calculator watch. Those are the fucking coolest.
6. Clothes you will never see me in: overalls or no-sleeve tees. There was this one time, when I went to Japan with my girl friend Kim, that the cool peeps we were hanging out with took us to the beach and we had nothing to wear for such an occasion. So we went to a nearby clothing store, but the cheapest clothing we found were a pair of overalls…one pink and one yellow. We ended up purchasing them because our friends told us that they looked cute, and they pushed us to buy them. We looked so absolutely ridiculous. We looked like Pink Mario and Wario. It was so embarrassing. All picture evidence has since been burned. The no-sleeve thing is related, once again, to my dislike of being cold. Speaking of which, something you will ALWAYS see me carrying: a sweater or jacket. I never leave home without one.
7. My favorite article of clothing is my hello kitty snuggie. I consider it an article of clothing…even though if you want to get technical, I’m pretty sure its more of a robe-blanket. MAD?MAD CAUSE I GOT A HELLO KITTY SNUGGIE?You should be.
BAAAAAAAAAAM. Two birds, one early morning stone. Done and done! I’m ready for second breakfast now.