So, I went to lunch, came back, and found out that I got a tag team nomination for the Liebster Award! You guys work fast! I love these blog award things, they’re like Pokemon trading cards – I gotta catch ’em all!
The adorably sweet AnnaMarie of Sweet Wild Flower and positively beautiful Christina of Life Being Girly are the ones who nominated me. They are the nicest people you will ever meet on the internet, and if you haven’t checked out their blogs yet – you should. I’ve linked their blogs to their names, so just click ’em! You know you want to.
For those who have been following my blog, you may know that I’ve recently tried to start learning German! SO THIS AWARD WAS MEANT TO BE MAN! Check it out:
The Liebster Award is a “favorite blog award”, as Liebster is the German word for favorite, beloved, or dearest. It is meant for smaller blogs with less than two hundred followers to help expose them to the world and help them discover other new and upcoming bloggers.
In order to formally accept this award, the nominee must do several things
1. Link back and recognize the blogger who nominated them.
2. Answer the ten questions that the blogger who nominated you has posted!
3. Nominate ten other bloggers for the award.
4. Create ten questions for my nominees to answer.
5. Notify my nominees.
You may copy and paste the award on your blog!
So in this case, two gorgeous gals nominated me…so I guess I have to answer each of their 10 questions. 20 questions total. Let’s get this party started.
First 10 Questions:
(1) If you could come back as any animal which animal would you choose? and why?
- Easy – shark. I’d be a shark because sharks never sleep and are constantly moving. I’d just be awake the whole time, and in great shape. I can see it now, roaming the seas, with my cool shark teeth and my pointy shark fins. What a badass. Not to mention little dudes could seek shelter under my ferocious underbelly, cause no one fucks with sharks.
(2) What is your favorite color?
(3) If you could spend the day with any famous person who would you spend it with? and why?
- EPKE ZONDERLAND. I think its pretty self explanatory why…look at this kid. Athletic, an Olympic Gold Metalist, dat hair…
If athletes don’t count as famous, the famous person I’d like to hang out with would be Louis CK:
(4) what super power would you love to possess and why?
- The power to manipulate time. I have a lot of things I’d like to go back in time and change, Kim knows what I’m talking about.
(5) what is your favorite season?
- Fall! For sure. I get to wear cute scarves, and its not cold yet. Its also not boiling hot either. So perfect.
(6) If you could travel to any place in the world, where would you go?
- TOUGH QUESTION, its hard to pick just one thing. I’d probably go visit my pen pal in the Netherlands :3 ….and then can we go sneak away and visit Copenhagen???? PLEEEEASE??? Denmark isn’t that far man!!!!!!! I NEED TO GO THERE.
(7) what is your favorite food?
- DAMN IT. Another tough question… I don’t know, I love all the foods. I’m going to pick one at random LEEK N BROCCOLLI SOUP! <3
(8) use the first letter of your first name to pick a single word to describe you
(9) what is the one invention you wish didn’t exist?
- Smart phones.
(10) what is your favorite movie?
- The Departed – BOSTON ACCENTS AND MARTIN SCORSESE ALL THE WAY BRO! or TiMER…GOD I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!
Second 10 Questions:
1. If you won the lottery today, would you take the lump sum or get it evenly disbursed to you over the next 50 years?
- Lump sum, and go on a spending spree in this order: (1) pay off my student loans, (2) situate my family all nice and cozy wherever they wanted (3) WORLD TRAVELING COMMENCES.
2. What is the next concert you want to go to?
- I was going to go see STRFKR, but I opted to save the money and instead go to this year’s TEDxFIU talk; there are musical guests there, so I think that counts as a concert! AW YEAH.
3, Disneyworld or Universal Studios??
- Universal Studios – and if we’re getting technical: Islands of Adventure, all day erryday. Although Halloween Horror nights does make Universal Studios a lot more tempting this time of year…
4. What is your favorite item of clothing?
- As per a previous post, I’d like to reiterate that my Hello Kitty Snuggie is my favorite item of clothing – as long as you don’t get too technical on what constitutes an article of clothing versus an over-sized blanket with sleeves is…
5. What is your favorite accessory?
- My friendship bracelet anklet.
6. Write the first phrase or word that comes to mind.
7. Where would you live if you landed your dream job?
- Dream job would be working in a Wound Care center, I would be living wherever my little heart desired. I think sticking in Florida would be great for a few years, cause the weather is 100% snow free all the time. I don’t like cold places. I don’t like being cold at all.
8. Favorite cosmetic brand? Drugstore and Luxe!
- Favorite cosmetic brand – I’ll go with MAC just because I’ve been using their products the longest. I live and die by their Blacktrack Ink Pot.
- Drugstore – I love luxe cool stuff, but I’ve been doing just fine with the cheap shit.
9. What are three beauty items you would love to try? Perfume?
- (1) Makeup Forever’s HD Microfinish Powder
- (2) NARS Eye Paint in Black Valley
- (3) Michelle Phan’s new make up line Em; the Chiaroscuro contour and highlighter stick
- Perfume – I want to sniff that new Lady GaGa’s Fame perfume, mostly because I’ve never seen a perfume that was liquid black.
10. What phrase do you overuse in everyday life?
- “I’m hungry.”
According to AnnMarie, this blog award is meant to be given to people who have 200 followers or less. (I have 56 followers, so I guess that’s how I got nominated!) So the following people are smaller blogs that I read daily:
- Daniella of http://miamitransitrider.wordpress.com
- Kosmonat of http://kosmonat.wordpress.com
- KimChiSoup of http://kimbohydrates.wordpress.com
- Map of Joe http://mapofjo.wordpress.com
- Anna of http://prettypinkpebbles.wordpress.com
- Fly for Icarus of http://flyforicarus.wordpress.com
- Mandy of http://madeleinelhodgson.wordpress.com
- Marry of http://marrysantos92.wordpress.com
- Jeremy of http://stegothesaurus.wordpress.com
- A quadrople manly nomination (A) Sven of http://thelegendofcactuar.wordpress.com (B) Richard of http://thelogical1.wordpress.com (C) Zacchius of http://zacchius.wordpress.com (D) Potato – http://mylifeasapotato.wordpress.com CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS LOL
YOU GUYS MUST ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS, MUAHAHAHAHA
- What’s your pet peeve?
- What’s your “go-to” book/movie/game?
- AAAAAH YOU’RE KIDNAPPED! YOUR KIDNAPPERS SAY YOU CAN BRING ONE THING WITH YOU, GOSH THESE GUYS ARE REALLY NICE, WHAT DO YOU BRING???
- What is your guilty internet pleasure?
- The cartoon show you grew up watching every day after school is?
- Someone asks you to name a newly discovered star, what do you name it?
- What song is stuck in your head right now?
- Tell me something new that you just learned about.
- What is your favorite quote?
- The zombie apocalypse is now upon us, what new name and back story do you decide to take on in this new world?
So now I have to go tell these people that I am paying this award forward to them, I hope they like awards…if they don’t this may not go anywhere, LOL.
DO IT OR ELSE!